Legal services for schools and academies
Legal services are provided by our sister company – LGSS Law – with highly experienced and innovative legal professionals who have substantial knowledge of the education sector.
LGSS Law are passionate about providing cost-effective legal advice and support to both public and not-for-profit clients, including schools and academies. Their status as a social enterprise means we can generally offer greatly reduced hourly rates, in comparison with the private sector.
Pay-as-you-go services include:
- constitutional law
- contracts and purchasing
- employment issues
- incorporation of companies and compliance
- litigation – including debt recovery
- transfer of undertakings (protection of employment) regulations (TUPE)
- property law
- pupil behaviour and responsibility
- representation in all courts and tribunals
- senior management workshops